Saturday 28 November 2009

A Selection of Christmas Cards

I’ve not done much embossing but I thought I would have a ‘play’ and these were some of my creations.

I did these the weekend before I went to France.

IMG_4580

IMG_4581 

IMG_4576
 
IMG_4579

I’ve got a retirement card to complete before tonight as a colleague is retiring after ‘loads of years in the business’ and we are off to a French restaurant in Derby.

I’ve got to go in the loft and retrieve an Xmas tree for Samantha & Ash to use in her new home (I’m such a hoarder)  But whilst I’m up there Joe and I are going to do some more de cluttering so that will involve trips to the ‘tip’ and charity shops!!!!

have a great weekend – I will :)

TTFN

Lesley x

 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely set of cards. Hope you enjoyed your meal :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Wow Lesley, you have excelled yourself. A great set of cards.