Sunday 6 December 2009

Christmas Clearout

This is another one of my experiments with SU Christmas with some heat embossing with a sparkly powder. 

IMG_4614


I’ve had yet another busy weekend.  I went off to the Farm Shop near Locko Park – Crow Wood Farm to be precise to get some meat.  Their meat is lovely produced on their farm and the pork is from Gloucester Old Spot.  Their sausages are to die for.  Not expensive either.  As I was near Spondon popped into to see the Grandchildren.

I then went to the Charity shop again to relieve us of years accumulated items that have been stored in the loft.  I have found items that I’d forgotten we’d got – so why did I keep them in the first place!! Well just in case.  One of my many failings is that I’m a hoarder!  I have many more trips to make over the coming months!!!

The other reason was to bring our Christmas decorations down.  Our tree is now up in the Conservatory, along with a few other items.   I have thrown away several sets of lights that we have had for years & have 2 bags of old decorations to take to the charity shop this coming week.

I’m having a fairly quiet day today, Samantha.  Bought a lovely sirloin roast which Joe and I are going to have for dinner today.  I have my French homework to do.  A few birthday cards to make for friends.

Well have a great day as I will try to do

thanks for stopping by to read my blog and leaving a comment

Lesley x

 

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley :o)
Sounds like you have been busy busy. It's good to get rid of stuff, gives you more space to stow your stash :o)
Jackie xx

Chicken lover said...

HI lesley - am I the only person in Derbyshire that has not put my tree up yet, lol xx

Mandalika said...

You have been a very busy bee Lesley! Love this card - the sparkle is a great touch.

Tracey said...

Lesley, what a lovely card. You are doing so well with your clearing out, congratulations.

Chicken lover, no you are not the only person in Derbyshire without a tree yet. Mine is still in the loft...I just need more time. I wonder if Santa can bring me some