Tuesday 26 January 2010

Happy Moments!!!

Isn’t it cold this week brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  My feet are very clod right at this moment.

Well yesterday got off to a good start although I didn’t get round to my mum’s house to do some sorting I did lots of bitty things that I’d been putting off until I’d got more time. 

I was up bright and breezy this morning.  First off all I had to sort my cafe out on cafe world (face book) It’s really therapeutic and great fun!!!!  I then dropped Joe off at work just before 9.  Went to pick  the grand children to take them to nursery as Nicola feeling not too good and one of there cars needed to see the car doctor!!.  I was lovely taking them as they are so cute.  Cameron was pulling Emily’s Dora the Explora suit case with all her bits in for Nursery and Nanny carried his Thomas bag.  I got lovely kisses from them when I left them.

I did get to my mum’s house today though and I’ve been to the charity shop twice today.  I shall go and get another load tomorrow morning to take.  My difficulty is wanting to keep it all as I feel I’m disassembling my Mum’s life which I’m finding extremely hard.  I think it must be ‘cause I’m a sentimentalist at heart.  But I know cannot keep it all so I’m trying to decide what is really important to me that I need to keep and what I can recycle.

IMG_4916

HAPPY MOMENTS Stampin’ Up!® Sale-A-Bration

I just love the colours and I think they look clean and simple

IMG_4913



Well hope your week is going well 

best wishes

Lesley x

 

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty and I love the simplicity of them. Just wonderful. And yes, aren't grandchildren just the best!