Saturday 6 February 2010

It’s the weekend again

Yesterday Joe and I did 2 trip runs in the afternoon.   Joe had been de cluttering last week.  In the evening I went to Dabblers at St Martins Church Flint St – a crafting group.  It was lovely as I met fellow crafters I’d not seen for ages – so it was a good social occasion!!

Due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control we finished at 9 rather than 10.  I have finished 2 cards off this morning that I started last night and will post them later in the week.  A  rare achievement for me as I spend loads of time chatting and looking at what everyone else it making – learning knew things too!!

IMG_4939

this morning I’ve been in  our loft again sorting through things to either take to the tip or to the charity shop.  I cannot believe how much stuff we have hoarded over the last 26 years we have lived here.  If we ever move  & down size – we are going to be snookered!!!!  More things than there is space for.

Cameron and Emily are being dropped soon so that Matt and Nicola can go bed hunting. Joe and I will be all Thomas’ed out by tonight!!

IMG_4940

Well these are the cards we made at Tracey’s work shop 2 weeks ago.
The top too using Lovely as a Tree Stamp set and the bottom one the medallion stamp

IMG_4945



Well off to make sausage cobs for dinner :0 and then  sort out the stuff removed from the loft into those that can be recycled  and those for the local tip

have a great day

 

Lesley x

5 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Lesley. Glad you had a good time last night. Had every intention of going, but Stu let me sleep.

See you soon.
Love Karen x

jimlynn said...

Just great, Lesley! So pretty. Loving the little tree image.

Jackie said...

Fab cards Lesley. It was good to see you at Dabblers, I really enjoyed it. I am going to try today to finish my scrapbook page that I started there :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

Absolutley gorgeous

Tracey said...

So pleased you liked the cards Lesley. Didnt we have a good time at dabblers? It was a super night