Wednesday 10 March 2010

My brother is 60 years young today!!!!

Well my brother is 60 today and this is the birthday card I made for him.

His hobby is ‘dot spotting’ for the un initiated is mean he’s a ‘plane spotter’ and goes off 
to various airports in England.   In his younger days has been known to travel all over Europe to ‘spot’ planes and to frequent air displays.

When I text him today to wish him a Happy Birthday he was on his way to an airport to ‘dot spot’ lol.  Hope he had a good day :)

IMG_5023


So this card was just the ticket for him.

IMG_5026 

IMG_5027

I hope you like my blog friends

5 comments:

chris said...

Hi there Lesley
this card is awesome Love the colours and the photograph.
I have done a bit of plane spotting in my time, My young son was obsessed and you have to go with the flow,but I'm pleased to say he seems to have grown out of it,phew.I shouldnt say that really its good that they have an interest.
hope to see you again soon love chris xx
lou and I are doing a demo on saturday at sir stamp.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card! AND Happy Birthday to your brother! I know he's going to love this card. So pretty.

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley. Brilliant card, love the photograph. Been there done that myself many years ago, I used to go to all the air shows :o)
Jackie xx

Teresa Kline said...

what a fabulous birthday card, I luv it.....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Tracey said...

Stunning card Lesley and I know that your brother will love it.

Tracey