Wednesday 28 April 2010

I spoke too soon!!!!

Perhaps I spoke to soon.  I’ve woken up this morning feeling worse than ever, coughing like a good ‘un and a temperature to boot.  So I am again feeling sorry for myself.  I’ve just taken a couple of paracetamol and the sofa is looking inviting.  Perhaps I should have not been so keen to return to work on  Monday!!  Luckily I’m off today but it is a days annual leave how crass is that!! I had such plan for today to go to my mum’s bungalow to do a bit more sorting

IMG_5403

I made these to give to a hostess a few weeks ago using the vintage vogue stamp set – I love the vibrant colours

 

Well I’m off to have a lie down to let the paracetamol work and watch televison and hope I feel better later today

Have a great day

Lesley x

5 comments:

FooFooYelland said...

Sorry to here you arn't well!
Lovely cards though. Pretty colours and I love the way they are on an angle. I may have to case?
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Bye
x

jimlynn said...

Great cards, Lesley. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Lynn

Sarpreet said...

oh no, sorry to hear you are not well. beautiful cards

Jackie said...

Very pretty cards Lesley, sorry to hear you're not so well. Been suffering all week with a chest infection myself, this is the first morning I got out of bed feeling human again :o)
Jackie xx

Sandybeaches said...

Wishingyou have a speedy recovery! Love your cards:)