Friday 23 April 2010

Trendy Trees

Well I’m not feeling so good at the moment have a chest infection, temperature, once I start  coughing I can’t stop and I’m not sleeping at night because of it. I’m feeling generally sorry for myself.   I spent the majority of yesterday lying prostrate on the sofa!!! I just hope I feel better soon and the cough stops as it is getting me down.

IMG_5401
 

I made this card for a recent workshop that I attended and at first I was a bit disappointed in it then it started to grow on and I know think it is really good.  |

I ventured out into the garden this afternoon for a bit of fresh air and I noticed the sky is noisy again with airplanes flying over and white trails in the sky.

Well hope you all have a good weekend – I’m hoping mine picks up!!

best wishes

Lesley

                    
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh I think this is so much better than "really good"! I think it's great. I have this set and still haven't made anything with it yet. Your's is great.
Hope you feel better soon. I had the same crud a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd die with it. But after two trips to the doctor I finally started feeling better.
Hang in there with it........and have a good weekend.

jimlynn said...

Oh this is so much better than "really good"! I think it's fabulous! Very cute.
Hope you feel better soon. I had the same crud a couple of weeks ago so I know what you're going through....no fun!
Have a nice weekend.

jimlynn said...

Oh, I think this is so much better than "really good". I think it's fabulous!
Hope you feel better soon.

Tracey said...

ohhh Lesley, so sorry to read that you aren't well. Hoping you soon feel better. If I can do anything to help, just let me know.

Sending you ((hugs))

Tracey

Sarpreet said...

Oh no, I know how you feel. Get well soon, fab card