Thursday 24 June 2010

Thursday’s twitter

Hi bloggers

I’ve bee AWOL for over 3 weeks now this is because I’ve been on my hols to sunny France. 
I hope to blog some pics of my holiday and cards very soon.  But it’s been a bit hectic since return.


But I’ve had loads of people who want to know what I did to Joe when I found out that he’d been tinkering with my blog.

Firstly Sex and the City 2 was a great film and I went to see it with Samantha (mother and daughter bonding) and her friend Sarah and her mum Maureen.  We had a wonderful time.  I’ve never watched Sex in the City before but I know want to watch the first film.  We did have to go and see the under 18 version as the other one was full (I think that had got peeps in that weren’t 18 yet)  I remember the days when I got dolled up to look older that I was to go to the pictures or the pub!!  Does anyone else remember doing this?

Well I didn’t discover that Joe had been tinkering with my blog to the following day.   I was surprised that he’d done it especially as I not long blogged a card that I particularly love.!!!

But ‘hey ho party on’

It could have been worse he could have put some photo’s on of me in a bikini  - don’t worry folks I have never worn a bikini !  The world is not ready for that yet!!!!  lol

I particularly love these photo’s of myself in my QARRNS uniform  as I love the uniform and always felt proud/privileged to be a nurse and in the QARNNS.  I also had a fantastic 6 years and yes I met Joe and married him and we have been married for 33 years in August so I think I’m used to his pranks by now  :)

Well hope you all have a great  day I’m off to work in a bit & I think its going to be a nice day again too

TTFN

Lesley x

 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

chris said...

Pleased you had a good holiday, and you and hubby re still together!!
hugs chrisxx

Karen said...

MISSED YOU !

Love Karen x

Jackie said...

Hi Lesley, I wondered where you'd got to. Good to see you and looking forward to your piccies :o)
Jackie xx

anndees said...

It's good to hear from you again Lesley, I'm glad that you enjoyed your film and that Joe is still around ( you haven't left him in France have you?)
Hope to see you soon
love Anne x

jimlynn said...

SO glad you're ok......I was starting to get worried, wondering where you were! Hope you had a good time. Oh, and yes, I LOVED the photos!!!
Lynn

Sarpreet said...

Welcome back, hope you have had a fab time