Tuesday 13 July 2010

Wednesday Wanderings

Well the wedding is looming only 3 days to go and we are nearly ready!!! lol
Samantha and I are off to Eden day spa tomorrow near Newark which will be a relaxing day, we went there last year and had a great day.  We are off at the crack of dawn as we are booked in for breakfast – well you have to make the most of a great place.  I’m hope the sun will shine just a bit so we can sit out side.  I shall be taking my i pod with me for when I am on my own.  I’m really looking forward to the wedding wearing my out fit and seeing Sam in hers – I have only one regret that both my mum and dad will not be there to see Sam get married – although my mum was lucky enough to see the dress before she died.

Last Thursday Joe was 60 so we had a family and friends BBQ on Sunday which was lovely exspecially as my best mate Elaine and her husband Mick from year gone by has flown over from Oz to be at Samantha and Ash’s wedding.

IMG_5851


Joe’s 60th birthday card that I made.  There was a large rosette with 60 attached to the card but of course Joe’s been wearing that!!! :)

IMG_5850

 

IMG_5853

Nicola and Oliver

IMG_5866

Put your hands in the air granddad ‘cause I’m gonna wet you!!

IMG_5865

   Now granddad what shall we do next!!

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Wonderful card Lesley. I know your husband just loved it. Sounds like yall had a super day. What fun. The pictures of the grandbaby are adorable. How cute!!!
I know you're getting excited about the wedding. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos.
Have a fabulous day tomorrow. Now THAT sounds like a winner for sure.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley.
Fab card and what lovely photographs. I hope that the day goes well for the happy couple :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Lesley. Hope all goes well at the weekend.

Love Karen x

Sarpreet said...

Such a beautiful pretty card, love the layout and design,and the colours used. As always coloured in beautifully - great pics, have fun at the wedding and i hope the day is fabulous for everyone