Wednesday 13 October 2010

Adorable Emily

Well Wednesday is nearly over and after a hectic week at work again – I’m looking forward to the weekend. 

Emily is 2 on Saturday & she is just too gorgeous for word but is so very strong willed.  I’m away this weekend so I will not be able to see her on her birthday but I shall go and see her Friday morning instead.  Joe will see visit on her birthday.

 

IMG_6364 IMG_6372

These are a couple of  lovely pictures I took of Emily a few week ago playing with Duplo dolls house that used to be Samantha’s

 

I off to a crafting retreat in Peterborough for the weekend starting at 3pm when I leave Derby to join some fellow crafters.   After the weekend I shall be all crafted out!! lol

 

 

IMG_6373



 

On this card I’ve used my favourite stamp set Pocket silhouettes

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, Emily is just DARLING!!! What a little cutie. Love those photos....too cute!
Really like your card too. I also like the Pocket Sil. stamp. So many possibilities with it.
Have fun this weekend - can't wait to see what you create.
Lynn

Tracey said...

What smashing photos Lesley, she is adorable.

Goodness you have been busy with all your cards, everyone one of the beautiful...... see you later

Tracey