Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wednesday Words

Well it’s been a hectic day at work again today – but I’m off out with friends tonight for a pub meal.  Tomorrow I have to do my French homework and also go into the caravan and do some sorting out – mainly remove the summer clothing as I have to confess I’ve not done the post summer clear out to replace with warm winter woollies for winter caravaning as we are off to Chatsworth and Castleton before Xmas.  So it is bound to be cold in the north of the County.  But I shall be as ‘snug as a bug in a rug’ in my central heated caravan!!!! :)   Watching DVD’s relaxing people watching and generally watching the world go by bliss!!!

 

 

P1000860


I made these 2 cards as samples for the workshop last week.

These cards feature the green ribbon that is part of the ‘Mistletoe ribbon originals’ part of the latest SU promotion



P1000861

  Well off to get ready

TTFN

Lesley x

3 comments:

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, fab layout and beautiful image

Tracey said...

Again smashing cards. Ohh how nice it sounds being as snug as a bug in a rug watching the world go by. Good luck with your sorting out.

Hope to see you soon

Tracey x

Sue said...

just fab cards luv Sue x