Thursday 13 January 2011

Sweet Summer

Last Friday I went to a retirement meal at the Coopers Arms in Weston on Trent.  I chose a carvery & as usual the meal was lovely.  

Well it’s Thursday again and the weekend is nearly upon us.  This week has been busy but enjoyable –Samantha’s birthday on Tuesday, crafting last night and French tonight and tomorrow I’m going to be painting a kitchen!!!

 

P1000518

 

Sweet Summer Stamp set
(features in Sale a Bration 2011)
colours used:
early espresso
pumpkin Pie
Daffodil delight
Wild wasabi
and water colouring
 

Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my cards & please leave a comment.  Pop back anytime soon.
T T F N

Lesley x

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty card lesley, when do you have time to go to work? :o)
Jackie xx

chris said...

its so gorgeous lesley, hope you are ok love chris xx

jimlynn said...

Just LOVELY!!! So very pretty.
LYnn

Debbie said...

Hi Lesley, your cards are gorgeous! There's an award for you on my blog!

Debbie x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so pretty - I love the colours you've chosen and the touches of sparkle.