Sunday 13 February 2011

Hedgehog

I had a great morning yesterday with crafty friends at a Xmas card making get together.  It’s a plan of Tracy’s so that we get ahead of the game for this Christmas.  The plan is we will have plenty of cards made well before Christmas rather than rushing nearer the time (what a good idea).  Although I didn’t finish the cards yesterday I have 4 toppers ready to make cards with :) .

Yesterday Oliver my 11 month old grandson came to visit with his Dad.  It was really lovely to have some quality time with him.  Cameron had gone to the pictures with Nicola and Emily had gone to see Great Auntie Jo.

 




P1000264_exposure




I made this before Christmas for a class to show the versatility of a stamps set.  I rather like the rustic look I created with this one!!

Items used:

Stamp set: Fun and fast notes & Vintage Vogue
Early espresso, real red and black ink pads
Neutrals ivory and early espresso card
Linen thread
Crystal effects.

   

I’m feeling lousy today though, sore throat headache and temperature  :( Last night I fell asleep on the settee for most of the evening went to bed and slept all night.  Not done much today either just layer on the settee & watched the TV.  I had so much planned for to day too.

Hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my cards & please leave a comment.  Pop back anytime soon.

TTFN

Lesley x

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hope you start feeling better Lesley!
Great idea to start making Christmas cards this early! I need to do the same thing.
Love the little "hedgie" card! Very cute.
Lynn

Chicken lover said...

Lesley - did you say 'christmas' ! Perish the thought lol. I thought the village group in Scotland were organised 2 weeks ago with their posters requesting people to knit Easter chicks! ( I knitted 6 for them).
Hope you are feeling better soon, I was in bed by 10 both Friday and Saturday nights lol must be my age x
Jane

Jackie said...

Lovely card, cute hedgehog and lovely sentiment :o)
I hope you are soon feeling much better. Hugs
Jackie xx

Sandybeaches said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Good thinking...just love the idea on getting a stash of Christmas cards together now:)

Sue said...

Hi Lesley what a cutie that hedgehog is and a fantastic idea to grt the dreaded christmas cards out of the way with no rushing about !!!! sorry you are not feeling well hope you feel better soon Luv Sue x

Helen said...

Hope you're feeling better by now, Lesley. Love your hedgehog card - he's so sweet.

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is really gorgeous