Saturday 19 March 2011

Spring is in the air

How the sun has shone today -  me thinks it’s time to go away!!!

Well it’s been a busy week but this morning has been relaxing and the weather is really nice and sunny today.  So we have cleaned the pushchair that we keep here for the grandchildren and put it in the sun to dry – it’s looking very clean as we used the jet washer on it – some of you may think that a little drastic.

I’ve also done a written piece of French to submit and for my tutor to look at and I’ve sent it by e-mail.   It was no mean feet writing in French as I kept having to go into symbols to get the right accent for certain letters, but it is done now and on it’s way.  I’ve just go 3 more pieces to do before April 14th!!

 


P1000425




This card was one of my creations back in January and a very kind craft friend called Pam lent me the stamp.

.

   

I’ve just come in from the caravan and when the sun shines I love to go and get the ‘van sorted!!

Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog & please don’t leave without making a comment.  Pop back again soon.

TTFN

Lesley x

6 comments:

Chicken lover said...

I agree Lesley the sun makes you want to get on the road in your 'van :)
Jane

Tracey said...

Isnt it wonderful when the sun comes out, gets us all in a lovely mood. Your card is wonderfull Lesley, as usual.

See you Monday Tracey x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley. Aint it grand to see the sun and the riot od colours with the daffodils and crocusses in the grass verges :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, such a gorgeous card, great layout.

Sue said...

Lovely card Lesley fab sunshine and how lucky to just pop out side and have a clean up in your van we have to keep ours in storage as it no longer fits on the drive !!! was lovely to see you at Dabblers i realy enjoyed the evening thanks Luv Sue x

Sarpreet said...

hi there, a gorgeous card, great design and layout. Beautiful papers and image.