Tuesday 17 May 2011

Feeling sorry for myself

I’ve been to the dentist this afternoon to have a # root removed and the anaesthetic has worn off and it is starting to ache – I have a temporary bridge in and will go back briefly next week for a slightly better one for 6 months until I have the final one put it.  However I have been lucky enough to take Cameron to the train station at Derby to watch the trains ‘tooing and frowing’ – he was so exited by it all

I got this idea for a card from Elizabeth that she showed it to us all when we were away at Sir Stamp a lot, so I cased (hope you don’t mind) it for a workshop I did at the beginning of May.  I think it turned out pretty well and the ladies who came to the workshop loved making it.

 

P1010623



This was my first attempt





2nd attempt

P1010621

Sew Lovely stamp set used for both card from the Stampin' Up!® Mini catalogue.  I made the buttons from 3/4” circle punch & the paper piercing tool thought they turned out pretty well!!!

Well thanks for stopping by my blog and please leave a comment as it’s great to read them all.

Off to sit down now and rest my ‘mouth’ – Joe thinks he has gone deaf :)

best wishes

Lesley x

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Very clever card :o)
I've been to the dentist today too for my new teeth, but the bottom ones aren't doing very well. Must persevere!!!!!!!!!
Jackie xx

jimlynn said...

So cute Lesely....looks just like a little sewing station! Clever way to make the buttons too.
Hope your tooth is feeling better. I hate going to the dentist!
Lynn

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus cards Lesley.
{{{ HUGS }}} for my dear friend.

Love Karen x

Sue said...

Poor you on the tooth i am still suffering with mine back to the dentist tomorrow Help!!!!!!!
Love the card what a great idea to make a set of drawers Luv Sue x

Chicken lover said...

Hope it feels better soon x
Happy carding
Jane x

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh poor you Lesley! I'm having dentist troubles too so I know what you're going through. Hope it works out in the end.

Love your chest of drawers cards - they're so detailed! Vx

Elizabeth said...

I think you did a really good job here Lesley, very pretty cards.
Elizabeth x x