Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sail Away

I made this card a few weeks ago with my new stamp called  ‘Sail Away’ by Stampin' Up!® . This is one of my favourite stamps and just great for making cards for men.  All the crafters struggle with for ideas for cards for men.   I will be posting more of cards made with this stamp set over the next few weeks

 

P1020080

 

Yesterday evening my friends daughter Lee her husband Adrian and her son Lenny came to visit it us.  They are over from Australia.  It was so lovely to have them visit as they are only in the UK for 10 days before they fly off to Italy and they have lots to do.  Lee used to look after Matt and Samantha when they were small at the weekends when Joe and I were both working and she was an absolute star with them & they love it too. 

It was also great that Sam, Ash, Matt,Nicola and their children were also able to come round too so it was a great evening. Lenny just loved being around the other children and he never cried once he was such a happy little man.  He even learn’t to climb the step from our conservatory into the lounge – his mum so pleased!!  not.

P1020307

Well once again thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave such wonderful comments.

TTFN

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty Lesley! Love that image and keep thinking I need to order while I still can. Really like the design you used on this too.
Glad you had such a great time with your friends.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley, I hope you are well. Love your boat card, great stamp, and a lovely photograph too :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card - sweet photo. Its so nice that they flew over, and you were all together.