Tuesday 27 September 2011

That Tuesday morning feeling

Well I’m very tired today although I’ve had a good sleep – last week was busy and so is this one, so roll on Friday.

I am holding my first craft class tomorrow night – so I am quite nervous.   The stamp sets we will be using is Sail Away & Plane and Simple from Stampin' Up!®   .  The card below is a card made using one of these stamp sets but not the card that the ladies will be making

 

P1020076

We went to a wedding on Saturday and had a late night which is why I think I’m still tired despite laying on the sofa Sunday afternoon sleeping & and early to bed Sunday night.

The picture below is my daughter Samantha and I – Sam was Maid of Honour (Chief Brides-maid)

 

P1020667

 

Well thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving such lovely comment

TTFN

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Lesley, lovely photograph :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Wonderfull picture of you and your daughter oh and i like the card too Luv Sue x