Saturday, 8 October 2011

We are sailing, we are sailing home again across the sea . . . . . . . . . .

(Some of you will recognise the title of this blog as lyrics from Rod Stuarts famous song Sailing)

Well this week has been very busy but last night I was off to Dabblers!!  Where I made a bag in a box tonight & it was sooooooooo easy.

At the craft class last week the ladies  made this middle step card using the stamp Sail Away by Stampin' Up!® plus a gift tag  in addition to another card which has been previously blogged.  I got the idea after attending a craft class with Tracey several weeks ago & its great one for the men in our lives..

 

P1020850 P1020852



P1020855

 

Well the weather today and yesterday is certainly a change from last weekend  No sitting out in the sun this weekend.  Me thinks we have had the last of the ‘ Indian summer’ and that winter is definitely on the way.

If you want to browse through the new Stampin' Up!® Idea Book  just click here.

 

Clip

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such great comments

best wishes

Lesley x

8 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lesley....GREAT nautical card....I love the wheel (or whatever it is really called) ...Very clever! You need to show your bag in a box project.
Hugs, Cindy

jimlynn said...

All are just outstanding!!! Love each one of them. I'm really thinking I need to kick myself for not getting this set.
Lynn

Alison xx said...

What a fab frame for the Sail Away stamp. I may have to cas this.
If it makes you feel better it's cold here now as well.A xx

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley. Fantastic sailing cards, I love them all :o)
Sorry I couldn't be at Dabblers.
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous, This is a really quick short visit from me, as I am preparing for demos and fulfilling a card order.

Peg Coombes - pegcraftalot said...

I think your nautical cards are brilliant, thanks for sharing. Peg

Chicken lover said...

Very nice Lesleyxx

Sarpreet said...

Hi there, I just wanted to pop by and tell you about the Wild Rose Studio blog hop, you could win 7 of their stamps and three paper pads, all you have to do is make a christmas themed card, and you dont have to use a Wild Rose studio stamp or product. (Although we would love it if you did)And then comment, on all of the DT blogs. Come and join in the fun. Would love to see you there (http://blog.wildrosestudio.co.uk/)