Friday 27 January 2012

Great little number

Well it’s been a busy week and yesterday I was off and we took Emily to  Twycross Zoo.  We ate lunch in the warm watching the Snow Leopards in their enclosure and drinking a coffee mocha!!

I did a workshop earlier this week and this is the card we made.  The base card was Sahara Sand and this was the first time I’d used this.  The stamp set is Charming which is a new one featured in the New Stampin Up Spring Mini catalogue and can be found on page 6.

P1030983_resize

 

P1030989_resize



slight variation on the theme using Sahara sand very vanilla and cajan craze colours.

Well I’m not sure what the weekend will bring but lets hope it is rest and recuperation

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog

TTFN

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Lesley.
I haven't been to Twycross since before the baby elephant died. I think I will leave it until Spring now :o)
Jackie xx