Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday’s Twitter

 

It’s been another busy week so far for me and Joe.

I just love this retired stamp set from Stampin’ Up ideal for the men as male cards are always the hardest to make I find. 

The end of February and March are full of birthdays in our family and this card I made for my brother who is an airplane ‘anorak’ – he is always visiting airports plane spotting so what better card to send him.  He has reached the grand old age of 63!!!

P1040117_resize

The light evening this week has given me a lift.

Well thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment

best wishes

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley. I can;t believe that this weather has arrived while I am on holiday :o)
Jackie xx

jimlynn said...

It's a great card for a male! Love that image too.
Lynn