Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday

 

Well it’s the start of Easter and what a week it has been the weather has ranged from sunny and warm last Sunday to snow on Wednesday. 

I don’t know what the weather will bring over this BH weekend but I am hoping to visit one of the local NT properties & do some gardening if the weather improves.

 

P1030999_resize

thought I would share my interpretation of a card from the SU Spring Mini catalogue that I made to show at a recent demonstration.

Well have a great BH weekend and thanks for stopping by to read my blog

Easter Wishes

Lesley x

4 comments:

Chicken lover said...

Happy Easter Lesley
Which NT property are you going to ?
Jane

jimlynn said...

Oh so lovely! Just beautiful, Lesley.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Lynn

Tracey said...

Lovely to see you yesterday Lesley. You are looking so very well. Have a wonderful Easter. Tracey x

Jackie said...

Happy Easter Lesley, love your card :o)
Jackie xx