Wednesday 25 April 2012

New Baby Boy

 

One of my colleagues has recently had her first baby and this was the card I made for her.   I do hope she liked it.

The picture is not as good as I would have like

P1040535_resize

 

What a watery day it’s been today especially as yesterday was quite pleasant.  It could only happen in the UK one minute we are being told that drought condition are prevailing & next  minute flood  warnings are being announced – how bizarre it this!!!!

I went to see Dream Boats and Petticoats last Saturday with my daughter at the Assembly Rooms Derby.  It was a great musical vibrant a colourful. 

For those who follow my blog I got my hair done on Monday after missing my appointment Saturday as I over lay!!!

Well we half way through the week – roll on the weekend as I’ve got lots planned including a day crafting!!!!

best wishes

Lesley x

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Lovely card Lesley and good news about your hair lol. Take care and see you soon Tracey x