Monday 30 April 2012

Sunny Sunny Day

 

Well the sun had some out today after a very watery weekend.   My washing is blowing on the line and some of it is almost dry.  I wonder what weather is planned for the rest of the week. 

Last night Joe and I went to see the Rat Pack Las Vegas at Derby Theatres, it was good but not as good as the Rat Pack Christmas  production we saw 6 years ago at the Savoy Theatre London.  Couldn’t believe it was 6 years ago we saw it – time does fly past all too quickly

I’m off to French this evening at 6 – 8 pm and I’ve just made a Slimming World Chicken Curry for dinner tonight.

Given that it appears quite summery today I thought the card below would be fitting of such a nice day.  I was fortunate to make it several months ago at one of Tracey’s workshops.  It’s made using the stamp set Every Moment from Stamping up with a little water colouring.

P1000653

At Elvie’s Stamp a Stack day at Riddings on Saturday everyone who attended was given a little pressie in a bag in a box.  Thank you Elvie for a lovely day & my pressie.

P1040550_resize

Well thank you for stopping by to read my blog

Lesley x

No comments: