Saturday 26 May 2012

Let’s make music!!!

 

Well I couldn’t believe the weather changed as soon as I returned to work Tuesday.  But I’m off for the weekend so should be able to enjoy a bit of the sun!!!

Joe and I are off to a wedding this afternoon & reception this evening – a very old friend is getting married and the happy couple couldn’t have wished for a nicer day, given that the majority of May’s weather has been cold and wet!!!!

I was asked to make a great for an old friend who’s partner is a musician and she wanted a special card for him & this is what I made.  The music paper I’d bought some time ago and I was just waiting for a project to use it in!!!

P1040089_resize


P1040087_resize

Well off to decorate the reception venue at 10:30 with 2 others.

Glad you dropped by to read my blog please pop back again soon

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Lesley.
Enjoy the wedding, lovely weather for it :o)
Jackie xx

Merry said...

Wonderful...love the keyboard and style of card.