Friday 22 June 2012

Back from France

 

We have recently returned from a holiday in France, it seems ages ago since we went. We stayed in the Authie Valley (Bay of Somme area) mainly.  We we did venture to Berny Riviere for 4 nights .   Château de Pierrefonds is where some of the Merlin (TV series) is filmed  & as Joe is a big fan of the series and I just like Chateaus we took a visit there.

P1040762_resize

Château de Pierrefonds

P1040777_resize
P1040785_resize
P1040746_resize
P1040748_resize

Lake

side cafe where the waiter didn’t listen to the order properly but my

‘grande cafe avec du lait chaud’ 

was fine



P1040786_resize


I couldn’t not take a picture of this as it was dedicated to Military Nurses

well thanks for taking the time to visit my blog especially as I’ve not posted since the 1/6/12

Lesley x

1 comment:

Alison xx said...

We visited this castle last summer. It is beautiful but now every time we watch Merlin I say'Oh we've been there !!!!!'
Glad you enjoyed it too. A xx