Tuesday 28 August 2012

Simply Soft . . . . .

 

A selection of cards I made several weeks ago whilst holidaying in the Cotswolds using the Simply Soft Hostess stamp set.  I love 2 step stamping  I think it gives a wonderful effect – this set will only be available til the end of September 2012.

 

P1040932_resize
P1040445_resize
P1040432_resize
P1040428_resize

It was the week that we had gorgeous sunshine and hot days and the weather has never been the same since – it was just like summer – I think that was was our summer as the weather has not been brilliant since!!!

I’m off to the hand clinic again tomorrow for review by the Registrar

thanks for taking the time to read my blog

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Lesley, I hope all goes well at the hand clinic :o)
Jackie xx