Tuesday 22 January 2013

Its’ time to ‘Sale a Brate’

 

Today is the start of the Sale A Bration event from Stampin Up.  Sadly I was unable to hold my Sale A Bration make and take afternoon yesterday due to the weather as the ladies weren’t able to get to the venue Sad smile But it is only postponed and the make a take will go ahead when the weather improves.

Below is a masculine card made using the ‘Feeling Sentimental’ stamp set from the Sale A Bration leaflet.  Click HERE to view the it

P1060664_resize

 

I felt as ‘snow stopped play’ yesterday I should post a picture taken in my garden yesterday morning.  These poor yellow flowers are fighting for survival!! (the name of the plant escapes me as I post this though)

P1060705_resize

I’m off to work in a bit but luckily the A6 will be clear as for the side roads I’m sure they’ll still be snowy/ice. 

Have a good day I know I will

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley, is it a winter jasmine?
It all looks very pretty when it's pristine :o)
Jackie xx

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Great masculine card, thanks for sharing I might just have to CASe this