Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tuesday’s twittering's . . . . . . . . .

 

I’ve not been up to much recently but I just love this time of year as my azaleas flower and they are always seem to be so vibrant.

the garden is looking good but the grass is in great need of mowing – hoping to get that done in the next few days.

P1070488 (2)_resize

 

It looks as though it’s going to be a bumper year for pears and apples this year as they are loads of both on the trees in my garden.  The pears are Comice one of my favourites and the grandchildren just love being able to pick fruit from the trees come September.  I’m hoping that the blueberries will fruit too.

 

P1070482_resize

Thanks for dropping by.

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful azalea, they have always been one of my favourites. I love to get on with my Christmas cards this time of the year, it makes me think cool when I am melting in the heat :o)
Jackie xx