Sunday 30 June 2013

Wonderful sunny Sunday . . . . . . . .

 

well it’s a lovely sunny day which I’ve spent sitting out in the garden with my leg elevated resting my left knee which I injured toward the end of my holiday in France.  I slipped whilst coming out of the swimming pool.  I was so mad with myself that it happened. It’s been so painful that I’ve just sat and read or done a bit of knitting Sad smile

Below is a little number that I created using the Postage Due set which I’m pleased to stay will still be in the new SU Idea Book and Catalogue 2013-14 which is officially launched on July 2nd.

P1070347 (2)_resize

Now for some more holiday photo’s taken whilst on a trip to Chateau Breze.

P1070713_resize

P1070714_resize

P1070719_resize

P1070720_resize

That precarious bridge used to be an entrance!!!!

P1070721_resize

The ancient ovens complete with modern fire extinguisher

 

Thanks for stopping by

Lesley x

2 comments:

Joe R said...

What a great day this was Lesley.
Even though we had visited this place before there was so much I had forgotten about the place.

Tracey said...

Glad to read that you are doing what the doctor ordered, leg up, rest and getting better. I do hope that you arent in too much pain Lesley. Love the card and love your holiday photos. Hope to see you soon. Tracey x