Wednesday 11 September 2013

Happy Birthday Ash!!!

 

It was a bit wet yesterday but today although a bit chilly is dry & occasionally sunny Smile

It was my son in laws birthday last Friday and this is the card I made for him – the bike theme is because he is in the process of renovating one for himself.

 

P1080348_resize

 

this is only a short post – I have to get going with a bit of house work as just recently I’ve been a bit short of time to do such a thankless task.  I’ve been to busy enjoying being out of doors and looking after Emily and Cameron on my day off during the week during the school holiday.

thanks to stopping by to look at my blog.

 

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley, what a lovely card. Same here with the housework with all that's been going off here! Trying to catch up with it now as I am back at work on Friday morning :o)
Jackie xx