Monday 14 October 2013

Craft weekend retreat . . . . .

 

I have just returned from a fab weekend in Peterborough crafting with 7 other lovely ladies. It was crafting morning noon and night!!!   We stayed at our usual haunt the Premier Inn although we did deviate from eating there on the Saturday night as Cheryl one of the crafters who lives locally invited us for dinner – a delicious roast beef one.

My mate Pam and I shared a room as usual it means we have more money to by crafty items!!!!

Sadly I lost my camera I had it Saturday and then by Sunday I couldn’t find it luckily I’d downloaded pictures from last weekend to my PC before I left Friday.  So I took a few pictures with my tablet although the quality is not as good as my camera Sad smile.  Luckily Joe was only talking to me about having a new camera for Christmas in the meantime I shall have to use Joe’s (‘cept its a bit complicate!!!)

But here are 2 of the 4 cards we made on the Friday night with Louise at Sir Stamp a lot.

These cards are made using a Penny Black stamp set which I just had to have after making these cards.

 

Oct 13 SS weekend   2

Oct 13 SS weekend   1

Sadly I’ve returned with a dreadful virus and am not feeling to well.

Thanks for dropping by

Lesley x

1 comment:

Merry said...

I hope you are feeling much better now. Sounds like an awesome time. Sad that you lost your camera. What lovely cards you have created though....such fun.