Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas is looming . . . . . . fast!!!!

 

Last Monday I went out for lunch with a crafting friend and we had such a wonderful time.  We went to the ‘Peach House’ at Staunton Harold garden centre – somewhere I have never been before and I will certainly be returning there in the near future to show Joe.

I started with a cold yesterday  feeling really under par.  Wednesday I had to take Joe to the eye outpatients as his eye problem was no better and although he has a problem it wasn’t a detached retina which was a relief and the Ophthalmologist say’s his problems will resolve in time.

Another card made a a recent the craft class using some wonderful DSP – the colours are so vibrant.

 

IMG_1399_resize

Last Friday Joe and I went to see the film the Butler at the Quad in Derby.  It’s a brilliant film although I believe is only loosely follows the real life story. But still well worth while watching.


IMG_1364_resize

Emily getting ready to bake with Nanny a couple of weeks ago – she loves  baking with her Nanny and we have such fun!!!

Well I’ve just had my blackcurrant Lemsip and I’m now off to bed and I keep hoping that I will wake up and the cold will have disappeared

Lesley x

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, hope you start feeling better! Take care.

LOVE this card! That DP is so pretty as is the image. Fantastic design and love it to pieces! SO very pretty!

Lynn

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley, hope you are feeling better this morning...hugs
A beautiful card, love those stripes, and a lovely photograph of your granddaughter :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Lovley card Lesley and great photo of Emily. Did you wake up and the cold disappear? I do hope so. Good news about Joe and his eye, I hope it keeps improving. Take care Tracey xx

Merry said...

Love Emily's chef cap. Your card is beautiful, such lovely colours.