Saturday 28 December 2013

It’s not over yet!!!

 

Well it’s bright and sunny today although a little chilly.  But the solar panels are generating electricity to the washing machine is on and there is washing is blowing on the line – I just love hanging washing out on the line. .  

My plan for today – I don’t have one!!! yipee! 

I’ve done a bit of craft internet shopping from sir Stamp a lot and have bagged myself a few bargains although my friend was lucky enough to be able to go to their shop on December 23rd to view the goodies in person!!  I would have loved to have joined her but I had to work Sad smile

I was lucky enough to get a lovely new Lumix camera with a Leica lens it has a HD facility along with wi-fi too and it’s 18.1 MP!! I’m soooooooooooo lucky

My new camera at work!!!

Joe’s card photographed with my new camera

P1000091_resize

 

A few family pictures taken with the new camera on Boxing Day.

 

P1000025_resize


P1000026_resize

P1000034_resize


P1000053_resize

P1000089_resize
 

Lesley x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great pictures! That camera takes very good pictures too.
Love this pretty and cute card and all the white space. Very nice!
Lynn

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs Lesley, and what a lovely present :o)
Jackie xx