Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!!

Today is Oliver’s 4th birthday how time does fly it only seems yesterday when we were first introduced to him.

It’s also my last day at work as from 4:30pm today I’m on annual leave yipeeee! 

After work Joe and I will make a trip to take Oliver’s his birthday present and card and then it will be back home.

It was his Mum’s 30th birthday not long ago and below is the card I made for the occasions.  I did add a sparkly 30 to the card before I sent it and then forgot to take a picture.


P1000438_resize

P1000439_resize

P1000441_resize

thanks for stopping by

Lesley x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! Love the addition of the little rubber ducky too.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley. I have just gone back to work after a week off, but on the 24th I have another week off LOL.
Enjoy your A/L :o)
Jackie xx