Friday 19 September 2014

Happy Anniversary . . ..

 

How wonderfully sunny and warm it’s been recently for the month of September.  Life has been quiet just recently but I’ve been doing a bit of crafting and crocheting.  I will post some pictures of my crocheting efforts in the future.

Some friends of ours celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary recently and this is the card I made for them.   We celebrated it by going out with a group of friends to the

 

P1040347_resize

Fox and Hounds at Cox Bench.  The meal was delicious I had a pan fried salmon with new potatoes and salad.  The desert was naughty but very nice,  a fresh strawberry cheesecake Smile .

 

have a brilliant day

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is so pretty! I love that you did the butterflies in patterned paper. I know your friends loved it.
Lynn

Tracey said...

Lovely card Lesley. Tracey x

Jackie said...

Sounds delicious Lesley, and so is your pretty card :o)
Jackie xx