Monday 29 December 2014

Monday Musings . . . .

 

Well I received some sad news today, a lady whom used to craft with us at Long Eaton sadly passed away recently, after a long illness – she will be sadly missed by her family and friends. 

At the beginning of December we all managed a day of crafting at Sandiacre and the card below is one of the 2 we made on the day.

P1040960_resize

I love both of the cards, but  the one below I chose to make for the family this year.  It’s certainly in keeping with the snow we have at the moment, and according to the forecast the cold weather is here to stay until Wednesday.

P1040968_resize

well it’s back to work today for me and it will be very cold, snowy and icy in the Peaks this week, so I have got my walking boots on to keep me from slipping, as I can do without any injuries at present.

well have a great day

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Lesley, my favourite is the second one. Be careful on the ice, it is like broken glass!
Wishing you a Happy and healthy New Year :o)
Jackie xx