Friday 30 January 2015

birthday’s . . . . . . . . .

 

January is a month full of birthdays including my own and my daughters!  I’ve lost count of how many cards I’ve made this month and I’ve not really blogged many so here goes.  This is one of my first from January.

P1050306_resize

My friend Tracy’s card

P1050307_resize

 

We have had lots of snow in Derby over the last 24 hours and I have been working in the  Derbyshire Dales today driving around and taking in some breath taking views.  Some of the roads were a little treacherous though!! But I took great care Smile

 

 

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, your card is stunning!!! WOW! Love this so much!
I was lucky and didn't have any birthdays this month - but starting next month I think there's one every week!
The snow! OMGoodness!!!! Breath taking is right. So beautiful!!! We never get to see snow here and I love looking at pictures of it.
Lynn

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Lesley, and even more beautiful photographs :o)
Jackie xx

Cindy Jenkins said...

Great card!
Beautiful snowy landscape! Looks cold! I'm so spoiled with our California weather.