Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Birthday . . . . .

 

Friday saw Pam and I meet up with friends for our Christmas Club night – the object is to get ahead of the game by starting Christmas card making early so that you don’t have to rush.  Whilst I start early it still is a bit of a rush getting all the cards put together later in the year Smile.  But It’s nice because we all get to catch up chat, drink coffee and eat cake!

I made this a few weeks ago for Samantha’s birthday.  She was delighted withy it and I know she loves things retro.   I bought these lovely reproduced photo’s from Which Craft some months ago specifically to make cards like this.   It was another crafting day out with Pam Smile  All the other items were from my stash .  Which Joe says gets bigger by the day!!  Smile

P1050218_resize

Some pictures from  the Castle Museum York of the Victorian Street  and walking the Walls around York.

P1050318_resize

P1050325_resize

P1000439_resize P1000440_resize
P1050366_resize P1050372_resize

 

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card and lovely photographs. I would love to be able to walk the wall of York but alas, my legs won't carry me well enough to do it nowadays!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Lovely photos Lesley. Tracey x