Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunny Sunday


Yesterday I spent a lovely day with my friend Pam at a colouring workshop in Spondon.  It was a brilliant day, especially as we had the opportunity to colour different images using different mediums.  The only problem with all craft days is there is a lot packed into the day so at the end of it my brain is in a spin.  But afterwards we dropped in for a cup of coffee at my daughters and then after dropping Pam it was off home to relax!!!

I got up this morning full of joy it was going to be a nice day.  I stripped the bed and along with Joe turned the mattress which is not mean feet with our new mattress as it is extremely heavy.  Washing put in the machine and turned on to make use of the solar panel as it looks like a nice drying day  I then did a bit  of pottering in the garden  as I needed to re pot a few plants before the winter sets in,  followed by trimming of our out of control Heebie.  Joe then took 3 bags of garden waste to the local refuge tip while I sat down for a well earned rest.

My daughter & son in law  recently celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary.  I loved this embossing folder so much that a crafting friend let me borrow even dropping it off on her way to work.







I was really pleased with the finished card & the picture below




I also made this picture as an anniversary present loosely based on one that a fellow craft friend Tracey had made at a workshop.   She then invited me to her crafty space to make one but I was unable to make the dates she could do :(  So I deceided to have a go on my own.  Again I was really pleased with the outcome.


have a lovely day

Lesley x

3 comments:

Babs said...

Your projects are gorgeous lesley..
I have become your latest follower..
Babs..x

jimlynn said...

Lesley, not only is the card beautiful, but that framework collage is as well! What a lovely, lovely anniversary present. This will be something that they'll treasure forever! So beautiful!
Lynn

Jackie said...

Wonderful card and present Lesley, you certainly made good use of the folder :o)
Jackie xx