Wednesday 2 March 2016

My first ever rocker card

This is my first ever rocker card made for my son and his wife's recent wedding anniversary and also the first time I've used a vellum overlay.   I've always admired this style of card but never taken the plunge to make one!!!






We had a busy weekend as we had the boys so thier parents could have a weekend away, so Saturday and Sunday morning I was up with the lark!!!

Saturday saw us visiting the Zoo, although the day was dry it was bitter cold.  The sun did shine at lunchtime and we managed to find a picnic bench in the sun as the boys wanted to eat their lunch outside and I have to say it was very enjoyable and quite warm!!

I'm off to run a craft class locally in a bit so will have to get a wiggle on!


Lesley x

2 comments:

Merry said...

This is a beautiful card, lovely papers you have used. I haven't made one of these for ages, might just have to do one now. Sounds like a good time with the boys.

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card Lesley, the colours are great.
It was Anne who passed her test not Mawgan (few years before she can)
Thank you for the lovely comment

Buffy xx