Friday 6 January 2017

Celebrating today . . . . . . . ..



Celebrating today as it's my Grandson's first birthday and mine too!!  Looking forward to seeing him this afternoon.  Cake baked and iced in the shape of a '1' as per Samantha's instructions  .   .   .  .   Presents wrapped and card made!!




together a several weeks ago.


Last night we went out for a curry with friends which was lovely as Joe and I don't go out for curries too often so it makes it extra special when we do.  Although it was bitter last night and quite icy on the pavements and road.  So when we were walking to the  the car park  from the restaurant I was a little apprehensive as I didn't want to slip and fall, so I was holding Joe's arm to keep me steady.  But all was fine so I needn't have worried!!!  

It's warmed up today with frost gone this morning - the weather is so strange of late and very changeable.  


Daughter and son in law's Christmas card this year made at a workshop back in October.  We did some embossing on acetate which was the first time for me and very effective.  





Lesley x

2 comments:

Merry said...

Happy birthday to the pair of you. What a lovely photo of you and your grandson. Lovely card.

Viv said...

Awww how lovely that you share a birthday with your grandson Lesley. Belated Happy Birthday too! love your pretty card also of course ;) Viv xx