Tuesday 10 November 2009

‘Angel’ Chloe

IMG_4462

I made this card ‘cause I could :)   I love the DCWV Posie paper shame I only have one sheet!!  But I’ve got enough left to make one more  card with it.  I’ve not used this stamp much from  the Greeting Farm and I’m still getting the hang of using pencils and Sansador as a colouring  medium.

have a good day all you blogger’s I’m off to work in a bit

thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog and please feel free to leave a comment

Lesley x

 

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Lesley. That image is soooo cute.

Love Karen x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley and very cute image. Your colouring looks fine to me :o)
Jackie xx

Jayne W said...

Soooo pretty Lesley, and looks like you got the colouring spot on too!!

Lesley said...

Very sweet card!!! You have a good week too!! Thanks for your kind comments.

Lesley :)