Sunday 1 November 2009

‘Animal Stories’ & In the Pink - PPA14 and BLOG CANDY

I made this card for Immogen’s first birthday using the Animal Stories SU stamps set. The background paper is SU also but not sure which set



IMG_4483

When I first saw this set in the new SU catalogue I thought it was definitely not a stamp set for me – but having made this card I think I might have a go at some more cards as I think it had great potential :). Of to make some Xmas cards this afternoon


I've also entered this card in a challenge over at http://www.palspaperarts.com/2009/10/ppa14.html

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute baby card!

Ann Schach said...

How adorable is this! I love your layout and the DSP! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lesley....Cute card. .....you've been busy!!! Sounds like you guys had a good time at the zoo! Hey, I just entered a card for the PPA blog candy too!! Good luck to you!
Speaking of blog candy....you won some GREAT stuff!! I'll be looking forward to see what you create!
Hugs to you.....Cindy

Pauline said...

Gorgeous baby card, Lesley, it's so pretty :o)

Jackie said...

Oh it's so pretty Lesley. It makes a difference when you see the stamps used on a card :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

This is fantastic 1st Birthday Card, I love it and you have made such a great job off it, Good luck with your challenge entry. Hugs Avril xxx

Margaret Moody said...

What a wonderful card for a 1st birthday, Lesley! Love the stamp you used and the pretty paper! Great job with the challenge!