Thursday 17 December 2009

The weekend is looming

The weekend is looming yipee!!  I am having my hair done late tomorrow night and I can’t wait as it is getting to long.

Joe is waiting in for my parcel from SU which contains amongst other things a new stamp set from the Sale - a - Bration catalogue which can be ordered from from the 30th December.

I have just sat down to write my Christmas cards tonight.  I’ve been putting it off as my heart is struggling with the Christmas spirit this year.  But I have done the majority of them.  I’m usually that person who writes them in November!!

We are having a family Christmas meal on Sunday as we cannot all be together on Christmas Day, but we will all be meeting up Boxing Day for a day of family fun!!!

Well hope you all have a great weekend and you all don’t get bogged down with shopping. 

Remember Christmas is only 2 yes 2 days!!!

 

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley, have a wonderful Christmas whenever you celebrate it :o)
Jackie xx

Renée said...

Hi Lesley!

I actually mailed out my Christmas cards later than usual this year too, not sure why though. I hope you get them all done! I know that people always appreciate a note at this time of year!

I'm almost ready for Christmas! It's always cold here ... at least in the winter! Lots of snow already!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Chicken lover said...

Lesley,
have a lovely family meal, will catch up with you at some pont , have a good Christmas xx

Elaine Carter said...

Leslie have a wonderful Christmas I have enjoyed your comments on my blog. Elaine

Tracey said...

Lesley, your hair looked fantastic and it was great to spend a couple of hours with you yesterday.

What do you mean Christmas is only two days. Did you make a mistake and put days instead of months?

Have a great Christmas Lunch today

Tracey