Thursday 28 January 2010

Holidays

 


I’ve been to have my hair done today at Body Matters at Borrowash so whilst I was out that way I popped into Hobby Horse at Elvaston for a mooch around.  I bought some lovely black crystals which I thought would be just right for black and white cards.

I also nipped into Sommerfield/Co op  to purchase some toilet tissue as it was 2 for £5.00 a bargain!!!!  

This week Joe and I have booked a few holidays and caravanning weekend.  Latter this year in Northern France - which I’m so looking forward to.  But before that we are off for a week in the Spring to the New Forest and Bladon nr Oxford both sites are run by the Caravan Club.  Yes we are taking our caravan with us.  We plan to go and see Marlborough House whilst at Bladon something I’ve wanted to do for ages.  I’m at present reading Jenny Churchill: Winston’s American Mother by Anna Sebba.  Joe and I just love visiting old county houses so this will be right up our street!!  My other plan this year is the visit the  Workhouse at Southall Nottinghamshire a National Trust property. 

I’ve also booked myself on a all day Stampin’ Up!®  training event in March at Coventry which I’m very much looking forward too.  I’m soooooooooooo exited!!!!

IMG_4773


This card is made with all  items using the Stampin’ Up!® Sale-A-Bration Good Neighbours stamp set


Well I’m off to card craft now

hope you all are having a good day

Lesley x

 
 



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley, love your card.
Will you be at Dabblers next week? If so I will bring my heritage scrapbook so far for you to look at :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Gorjus card Lesley, love those houses.

Love Karen x