Sunday 31 January 2010

Cupcakes

Well fellow blogger it’s back to work tomorrow – but I’ve had a great weeks annual leave.  I’ve done lots of sorting – lots of crafting and booked a few weekend away in our caravan and book one of our French holiday for later in the year.

I’ve done some of the dreaded house work a bit of spring cleaning & had my grandchildren to play.  Cameron came this afternoon and a wonderful time we had :) reading Goldilocks and the 3 bears and on the way home to his  house we had we have to go and buy some porridge lol.


IMG_4978

This is a plain and simple card with no frills but quite effective I think

whisper white card
Crazy for cup cake stamp set
SU water colour crayons

I’ve wanted the Bloomnin’ with Beauty stamp set for ages and it arrived last week so I’ve made lots of cards with it over the last 2 evening so will post some of my simple creations with it later this week.

Well for all of you who work have a great week next week and for all of you who are lucky enough to be retired or  not to have to work for what ever reason have a great week

Roll on next week end

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is great! I really like the simplicity of it. And I LOVE that image. So cute.

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley. Very sweet card, simple is good :o)
Srangely enough I used one of the Blooming with beauty set to make a card yesterday at our get together and SU party :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Lesley, so clean and crisp. Glad you had a great week off.

Tracey