Tuesday 2 February 2010

It’ll be Wednesday tomorrow

I was lucky enough to go the a workshop last night where we made 2 superb cards which I will blog later.  I made this a while ago forgot to photograph it and then left it at Tracey’s house.

Every time I go I manage to leave something behind – she thinks I’m moving in!!!! Only joking :)

IMG_4922

Well it will be the weekend again soon -  sheer bliss as I’ve loads to do again this weekend. 

Best of all it is Dabblers Friday night and there are loads of crafty friends that I’ve not seen for absolute ages.  So I’m not sure I’ll get much crafting done but I bet I’ll talk a lot!!!

TTFN

Lesley x

4 comments:

Classy Stampin' said...

Lovely colours Lesley - Kelly

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is so cute! Just precious.

Sarpreet said...

A beautiful card

Jackie said...

Fab card Lesley, looking forward to seeing you at Dabblers Friday. I am also very good at leaving something behind, I left a beautiful gift at Pauline's on Sunday :o)
Jackie xx