Saturday 20 February 2010

The sun is shinning but it is cold!!!

It’s Satruday, the sun is shinning and if it wasn’t so cold it cold be Spring!!! and there is no work for 2 WHOLE days - yipeeeeeeeeeee.

I’m not sure what today holds for me although Joe is off to construct a bed this afternoon and Emily and Cameron are coming for a ‘sleep over’ tonight :) So I will be up with the Lark tomorrow!! lol

IMG_4988

I passed a very pleasant few hours at Dabbler last night at St Martin’s church where Jacqui led us in several of us making a heart shaped box which is brilliant. Pam picked me up & took me. It was lovely ‘chillaxing’ with friends and having a coffee and doing a bit of crafting.

IMG_4981

Here are some more of my favourite card that I’ve made over the last couple of week using my favourite stamp set 'Bloomin’ with Beauty from Stampin’ Up

Hope you all have a great Saturday

Lesley x

4 comments:

FooFooYelland said...

Such beautiful cards! I love that flower. I don't have the stamp set yet as that is the only stamp in it that I really want, but oh, do I want it!
x

Jackie said...

Beautiful set if cards Lesley, I must get this stamp set out and use it myself :o)
Jackie xx

jimlynn said...

So pretty. Lesley! I like all of them.

Sarpreet said...

beautiful cards