Wednesday 17 February 2010

Roll on the weekend!!!

 

Well Wednesday is nearly over and only 2 days to the weekend – yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

I’ve been off today so decided to strip the bed turn the mattress and wash the divan trim as I have to confess I’ve not washed for ages!!  Well in the end I had to wait for J
oe to return home to turn the mattress as I got it half was and it was too heavy for me to turn it over.  I was a little frustrated as 10 years ago I could have done it on my own.

I then ironed and re hung the curtains at the landing window which I washed at the weekend. 

I’ve made 2 baby cards & 2 birthday cards today which I shall put on my blog next week

The cards below I made at Tracey’s month Monday workshop on February 1st


IMG_4991



      the sentiment and the stamping inside is from the SU simple stamps set.

IMG_4992



 

IMG_4993


I loved making the card below although when I finished it – I realised that the diagonal should have been left to right and not the way I did it as it is difficult to stand up  but hey ho it was really fun to make




IMG_4994

Well it is Dabblers at Arena on Friday which will be a great night out.   My mate Pam is picking me up so we will be able to chat on our way there too & chat some more over coffee at Arena and if we have time make a few cards :)

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Both are precious.

Jackie said...

Fab pair of cards Lesley.
Don't forget we have to accept that we can't do what we once did :)
Jackie xx

FooFooYelland said...

Top card: I love the idea but have no idea how you did it!
Bottom card:I love this style of card! It's quite different but not hard to accomplish.
X