Sunday 21 March 2010

Friday night workshop at Sir Stampelot

I can’t believe it is nearly 4 weeks ago since I was at Peterborough and what an incredible weekend that was.  I experienced so many different techniques and crafty makes that I’d not done before that weekend.

Below is one of them.  Using a canvas, distress inks, shrink plastic and stamps of course.  We had a tutorial prior to this with Copic Ciao pens.  The colouring of Tilda the bench & the tree is my first attempt of colouring with Copic pens.  I’m very pleased with the result.  Now my experience with shrink plastic is another thing, it took me to Sunday afternoon to master that art and actually produce something that resembled what it should be!!!!  :)  When we had Chris and Louise facilitating the day of crafting.

My picture doesn’t have a bird in the tree as when I shrunk it, it shrank beyond all recognition!!! lol

IMG_5093
 

Well it is another weekend over – and as usual it has been an action packed one, crafting furniture removal visiting family and friends. My little Grandson Cameron who started with the Chickenpox on Friday came for the day today and helped in the garden and the house.

It’s back to work tomorrow have a great week, I will


Lesley x

 
 
 

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like you had a fab weekend Lesley, love your card :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus cards Lesley.

Love Karen x

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is just darling! Your coloring is great. I'm going to have to break down and buy some of the Copics I think.

Chicken lover said...

All sounds far too technical for me, lol
Jxx

Tracey said...

Lesley it is lovely and I cant believe it is 4 weeks since we were there.

Hope that the little one isnt ill with chicken pox.

Have a great week and I am going to miss you. Hoping to get connected whilst I am away to keep up with all that you do

Tracey

chris said...

Hi there Lesley
you did a great job,it is very beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Sarpreet said...

sounds like you had a brilliant wekkend, the card is so beautiful